Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
(Eleanor Roosevelt)

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Logan's friends

7 comments:

  1. I love this photo. The laughter on Caden's face is fantastic. I am so glad Logan is still making his friends laugh and smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me cry! What a great pic xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so Glad the three of them can still hang out in their own way. oxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. A truely special place to share. LOgan will always make his friends smile. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made a playdoh cake for you today Logan, today was your last day as a kindy boy. xxx I wonder who you would have asked to take your portfolio to your mum and Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this space, for everyone to be able to share and remember.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Dear Logan in the Sky,
    Happy Birthday to You. 10 April 2010. From your friend from kindy, Ryan. Bye"

    ReplyDelete