I missed playing with you at your party logan but thanks for inviting me, i had lots of fun..xx I bet you would have hit that piƱata open in one go. Actually no you would have let everyone else have a turn first.. I miss you xx
Logan, your mummy and daddy put on the best party ever, you would have been so proudLove to Dean, Kirsten, Sophie, Dylan and Poppalove Jason, Ali, Josh and Callum Borlandxxxx
I missed playing with you at your party logan but thanks for inviting me, i had lots of fun..xx I bet you would have hit that piƱata open in one go. Actually no you would have let everyone else have a turn first.. I miss you xx
ReplyDeleteLogan, your mummy and daddy put on the best party ever, you would have been so proud
ReplyDeleteLove to Dean, Kirsten, Sophie, Dylan and Poppa
love Jason, Ali, Josh and Callum Borlandxxxx