Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
(Eleanor Roosevelt)
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Street art for Logan
We were so impressed with the industriousness of the children engaged in the street art for Logan that we decided to enlarge a photograph to hang on our wall.
I love this photo. I had it hanging at home over the weekend and every time I looked at it I could see different things happening. It is such a fantastic photo. We were so impressed with the industriousness of the children as they did their street art for Logan. The activity gave us some direction and comfort on a day when we were lost in pain and grief. I know I will spend many more hour looking at this picture. It is so right as a tribute to Logan. Love Bronwyn
I miss you Logan xxxx
ReplyDeleteIt is such a fantastic photo!
ReplyDeleteWe miss you too Boogie. XXXXX
I love the big canvas photo hanging at kindergarten it is a very special way to remember Logan.
ReplyDeleteI love this photo. I had it hanging at home over the weekend and every time I looked at it I could see different things happening. It is such a fantastic photo. We were so impressed with the industriousness of the children as they did their street art for Logan. The activity gave us some direction and comfort on a day when we were lost in pain and grief. I know I will spend many more hour looking at this picture. It is so right as a tribute to Logan.
ReplyDeleteLove Bronwyn
What a great photo, so nice to see it hanging up in the kindy this morning. Lovely way to remember Logan.
ReplyDeleteRachel and Jake Bailey