Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
(Eleanor Roosevelt)

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Team Logan t-shirts

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the the good work Team Logan. I don't envy you trying to train in this wet weather!

    I had Room 9 & Room 10 on the mat this afternoon and they were telling me about people who had died (Daffodil Day sparked this topic). One of the children said how much they missed Logan and that they thought that Logan would have liked to have gone to school. Another child replied "but he's here on the mat with us right now!" Later we read some of our favourite stories and had a fun sing-along. I think Logan would have liked that.

    Miss Cotman :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice to know that Logan's friends still think about him. I agree, he would have been on the mat with everyone, he didn't like to miss out on much did our Logan. I think he would have loved hearing the stories, and his voice would have been one of the loudest singing.
    Thank you for for sharing this with us, it brought a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete