Awesome Effort everyone, you should all be very proud – it was worth the soreness of the last 2 days!! I have been a bit of an outsider looking in to this whole event, although I too raised money with Nicky and Tress on our fundraising page but I just wanted to commend the organisers – in particular Ali, what a wonderful job you have done. Congratulations.
Kirsten, I think of you often, and can only admire you and the phenomenal family you are a part of. This was a fantastic achievement, and yet another example of the depth of feeling within our community. Well done Team Logan!
Never a day goes by when i dont think about what we were doing, and why and that we did it. and that we are always going to keep doing stuff to just try and help to make it somehow just that little bit more bearable when it cant possibly be xxxxx love you.
Go Team Logan. What an amazing bunch of friends. xxx
ReplyDeleteAwesome Effort everyone, you should all be very proud – it was worth the soreness of the last 2 days!! I have been a bit of an outsider looking in to this whole event, although I too raised money with Nicky and Tress on our fundraising page but I just wanted to commend the organisers – in particular Ali, what a wonderful job you have done. Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Lisa Holland
Kirsten, I think of you often, and can only admire you and the phenomenal family you are a part of.
ReplyDeleteThis was a fantastic achievement, and yet another example of the depth of feeling within our community.
Well done Team Logan!
Never a day goes by when i dont think about what we were doing, and why and that we did it. and that we are always going to keep doing stuff to just try and help to make it somehow just that little bit more bearable when it cant possibly be xxxxx love you.
ReplyDelete